Email Media Group will not disclose personally identifiable information about you or your private communications to third parties, without your permission, unless we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process; (2) protect or defend our rights or property or that of others; (3) enforce this Agreement; (4) respond to claims that the contents of any communications violate the rights of others; or (5) as otherwise provided in the agreement.
We will not sell, trade, rent, lend or give email addresses that you supply us to anyone else for any purpose, nor will we use the addresses you supply us for any purpose other than supplying the Services to you or for verifying the proper functioning of our systems. It is understood that it is possible that some of the addresses you supply us may already be on lists that we own and that we have the right to mail to such addresses.
We may collect user information and perform statistical analyses of the general characteristics and behavior of our members and visitors, to measure overall demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our domain and to analyze how and where to use our resources. Email Media Group may share general demographic and interest information with third parties and sales prospects, but such aggregate information is not personally identifiable.
We also use the collected data to inform our sponsors as to the number of people who have seen and "clicked" on their advertisement. In addition, Email Media Group may compile and disclose general information about its users for promotional or other purposes. For example, we might want to disclose that a certain percentage of our users are located within a particular geographic area or fall within a particular age range. But none of this information is personally identifiable with regards to specific clients.
Email Media Group provides small and medium sized businesses and organizations a variety of tools and resources to collect visitor email addresses and to create, launch, and manage online email campaigns. This service may not be used for the sending of unsolicited email (sometimes called "spam").
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Services. By using our service to send HTML newsletters or by logging in to Email Media Group, you accept these terms and conditions.
Acknowledgements. Subject in each case to the terms listed in the remainder of this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- Email addresses may not be used for the sending of unsolicited email (sometimes called "spam").
- Email Media Group may only be used for lawful purposes.
- The Services will be subject to monthly subscription fees ("Paid Services") once you have completed your free trial period or have exceeded the free subscriber limit.
- The use of customer list/subscriber list or any other customer information for any other purposes than those intended with the Service is prohibited.
- You agree you will not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited email.
- You agree to import, access or otherwise use only permission-based lists (note: purchased lists may not be used) in connection with your use of the Services.
- Every email message sent in connection with the Services must contain the Email Media Group "unsubscribe" link that allows subscribers to remove themselves from your mailing list.
- You agree to process unsubscribe requests within a 10 day timeframe